Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: REALLY, REALLY BIG SHIPS

Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:25:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> << Why was he moving that slowly?  And why was he worried about 1
lousy
>  dice? >>
> It adds up quicky, what realy pised him off was when I rolled a lot of
sixs
> (even on the rerolls) and then on the surender roll (it had *just*
made the
> threshold point) he rolled a six, one down, a lot to go.  Then he got
realy
> nervus about those three dice hitting his ships:)

In such a case I wouldn't be using surrender rolls.  But your call.

But who gives a damn?  He should (points-wise) outnumber you 796 to one
(assuming, of course, that he's evenly split FSE/ESU and he only buys 10
groups of fighters).  Or he can have 762 superdreadnoughts AND 1,524
fighter squadrons (who needs specialized fighters when you have 9,144 of
the damn things).

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: REALLY, REALLY BIG SHIPS