Prev: Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:03:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

John M. Atkinson wrote:

> DracSpy@aol.com wrote:
>
> > 245,875 mass, Average Hull, FTL, Thrust 4, 32 PDA, 4 ADFC, 6 Fire
Con.12294
> > Crew Units.
>
> Why are we discussing a million-point starship?  What the F*** genre
are
> you playing?	Dave Webber's Mutineer's Moon/Armageddon Inheritance
> series?  In which case, what you do is turn on your FTL drives in a
> gravity well, cause a supernova, and blow up his entire fleet, IIRC.
>
> John M. Atkinson

While I didn't calculate the actual value of the 'monster', I would
estiminate about 750 thousand.	 The 'Dumpstar' point value was
about 260 thousand.
(Note: My poor little build program couldn't handle the concept
of such a large point total,  value showed as '3E+05')

:-)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics