Prev: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies Next: Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Re: [FT] Sensors

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:54:37 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Sensors

	These senor ideas are very similar to what was on the list a
couple of
months ago (but I can't remember who was taking part). If you can find
the
archives look for stuff in the first week of November (around the 5th I
think) under Electronic Warfare.
	And a belated welcome to the new year (it's off to a hell of a
start
already).

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

At 20:37 10/01/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Denny Graver wrote:
>> Option 2
>> Treat sensors as weapons.  All ships now add basic sensors on the SSD
and
>> add two boxes to the icon just like mines in FT or energy mines in
EFSB.