Prev: Re: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters? Next: FTL Mines

Re: Campaign tech levels (research approach) - (was: FTFB: Scenerio + Q?'s)

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 01:26:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Campaign tech levels (research approach) - (was: FTFB: Scenerio + Q?'s)

Oh this sound sooo cool! 8D

The only thing I can think of to improve it:  Require a player to wait a
turn or two before receiving the advancement.  This would slow down
mid-game
instant tech achievements.  (ie: After a player controls a few worlds,
he
can spend more on research, and still stay within the research %
limits...)

Or am I going off the deep end?

Donald Hosford