Prev: Re: FT Questions (Kra'Vak naming scheme) Next: [FT] Kra'Vak design page? (was: RE: FT Questions)

Re: [DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 22:46:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

At 07:11 PM 1/7/99 +1300, you wrote:
>Ndege Diamond <nezach@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>I am delurking again to ask if vehicles carrying infantry teams must
>>count them towards their weapons limit.
>    No, they don't. There was a post (from Mike Elliot?) on the list
that
>suggested that infantry teams count towards the weapons limit. That
>suggestion has crept into this vehicle designer program.
>    I was going to include this suggestion in my FAQ, when I realised
that
>this suggestion meant that important modern day vehicles couldn't be
>modelled well. So I've left this suggestion out.

Ahhh, thank you for the info.  Is there any chance that Andy Cowell
reads
this list and will correct his otherwise nifty Dirtside vehicle
generation
page?  Or am I the only one who uses it to double-check designs?

Speaking of designing Dirtside vehicles, has anyone come up with a Excel
spreadsheet for building vehicles that I could get from somewhere or
someone?

Ndege "Inquisitive & lazy" Diamond

Prev: Re: FT Questions (Kra'Vak naming scheme) Next: [FT] Kra'Vak design page? (was: RE: FT Questions)