Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [FT] Split Arcs

Re: [FT] Split Arcs

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 13:42:42 -1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Split Arcs

Well, 'both' could work, but for me, I would say look at the positions
of
the ships as if you took back some small portion of their movement.  Use
the arc that is appropriate there.

Did that make any sense at all?

Jared Noble

Hello everybody!

I've played FT a long time, but this is the first time that I've
encountered
this problem.

What happens when a ship falls EXACTLY on the boundary between two arcs?
Which arc is the ship in?  Pick one?  Both?

I'm inclined to say 'Both', but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't
a ruling that I wasn't aware of.

Thanks,
J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [FT] Split Arcs