Prev: Re: [FT] Split Arcs Next: RE: Fleet Book Rules Q

Re: [FT] Split Arcs

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:37:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Split Arcs

Jerry spake thusly upon matters weighty:

Well, only if it was moving straight in along that arc. Otherwise
it'd be dependent on the direction vector of the ships relative to
each other, I'd guess.

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \
>   ** Visit the Canadian Online Explorer! => http://www.canoe.ca **
TBFTGOGGI
>  The opinions expressed are mine, and not necessarily those of CANOE
Canada.
>    "...and love dares you to change our way of caring about
ourselves..."

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [FT] Split Arcs Next: RE: Fleet Book Rules Q