Prev: [FT] Split Arcs Next: Re: [FT] Split Arcs

Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:29:41 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?

>Michael Blair wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have the current telephone  number, E-Mail address or
>> snail-mail address of Scotia Micro Models?
>
>HAHAHHAHAHA. . .
>
>Actually, Scotia just moved.  No one has contact information.	This
>includes all three of the game shops I frequent.  The phone number and
>addy don't exist anymore.  I e-mailed them some time ago, and havn't
got
>a response (we're talking like a month ago).
>
>http://members.aol.com/dins/index.htm
>
>is the Simtac website, but good luck actually finding any humans
>anywhere.
>
>John M. Atkinson

Scotia have an advert in the latest Miniature Wargames, which gives the
following new info:

Snailmail:  Scotia Micromodels, Hallgreen Castle, Inverbervie, Angus,
Scotland DD10 0PU.

Tel: 01561 362861

Email:	scotiagrendel@orangenet.co.uk

No mention of Simtac as US distributor anymore, the advert states that
all
orders (UK, Europe and Rest of World) should go direct to the Scottish
address.

Hope this helps.  :)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [FT] Split Arcs Next: Re: [FT] Split Arcs