Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q

Re: [FT-B5] Drahk ships

From: "Remember, milk mustaches come in chocolate, too" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:42:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT-B5] Drahk ships

>> I haven't had any time to begin thinking about Drahk ship stats, but
>> has anyone noticed that if you take AOG's Minbari Nial Heavy Fighter
>> miniature, and 'turn it around', it sorta kinda resembles those
little
>> Drahk ships (destroyers? frigates?? 'vettes???)?
>
>	Well, one of my buddies in my now defunct FT group (the
munchkins), had
>taken several Silent Death Star Raven gunboat minis, sniped off the
>wings, and glued fiove wings to each body.  The resemblance is pretty
>good.	However, if my math is correct, you need to snip the wings off
of
>10 ships just to get 2 Drahk ships.  My friend works in metal shop and
>could make molds for extra wings and cast them out of a metallic-like
>plastic resin.

5 'fins' vs. the Minbari fighter's 3. I did say 'sorta kinda'.	:-}

(hey, maybe...Jon...will...come...up...with..."Not Drahk!" ships
someday!  ;-)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q