Prev: Re: [FTFB] NPV cost error in NSL BDN? Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Re: [FTFB] NPV cost error in NSL BDN?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 14:51:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [FTFB] NPV cost error in NSL BDN?

>Greetings!
>
>I entered the NSL's Szent Istvan BDN stats into the Fleet Book Ship
Builder
>applet to use as a base for modifications, but when I finished the
initial
>data entry the NPV total came up to 518 - instead of the 500 listed on
page
>25 of FB1.  Curious, I recalc'ed the values by hand and came up with
the
>same 518 value.  If this is not an already known issue, could someone
else
>please verify this so it can be added to the errata section in the
current
>FAQ.  TIA!

Have you included the fighter group cost in your caluculation? The NPVs
shown in the FB include the hangar bay cost, but EXCLUDE the cost of the
fighters themselves, as this varies with the type of fighter embarked.
This
would account for the 18 points difference (the cost of one standard
fighter group).

Jon (GZG)