Prev: Re: A Call to Arms (Spoilers) Next: DSII editor file format

Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:50:10 -1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

>John spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>

>> > 5. Nationalized Health Care
>>
>> Well, someone has to serve as a bad example.
>
>Hmm. Compared to HMOs, our system is actually comprehensible and
>efficient...

Yeah, well compared to HMOs, our _government_ almost seems
comprehensible
and efficient...<semi-grin>

>Now, to keep this discussion OT (or to try to drag it back that way),
>people have written rules for grav bikes.... has anyone written rules
>for snowmobile cavalry in SG2? Or skiers or snowshow infantry?
>Strikes me like this is a job for a Canuck, a Fin, or someone from
>one of the other Scandinavian countries.....

That does sound like a cool idea, unfortunately I don't know enough
about
SG2 to help much.  Then again, we all know that real arctic warriors
will
want to take their dog-sleds <g>

Jared Noble

Prev: Re: A Call to Arms (Spoilers) Next: DSII editor file format