Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: A Call to Arms (Spoilers)

Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 12:50:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

<snip fantasy about female Mounties with guns, I really didn't want to
know>

> Now, to keep this discussion OT (or to try to drag it back that way),
> people have written rules for grav bikes.... has anyone written rules
> for snowmobile cavalry in SG2? Or skiers or snowshow infantry?
> Strikes me like this is a job for a Canuck, a Fin, or someone from
> one of the other Scandinavian countries.....

I had a sidebar rule for skis in my Snow scenario, to the effect that
ski troops ignore movement penalties for deep snow.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: A Call to Arms (Spoilers)