Prev: Re: Modular Fighters Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

Re: Modular Fighters

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:00:58 -1000
Subject: Re: Modular Fighters

When I try to access the page from your FT index page I get an error
that
there is no such page
is    customfighters.html    actually the filename?

therubydragon@mail.geocities.com on 01/01/99 05:32:05 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Jared E Noble/AAI/ARCO)

> Before you do this--and I didn't see it on your site so I assume it is
still
> "before"--would you like to tell us (ie Jared & anyone else who may be
> interested) what doesn't work?

Just Some Math Errors mainly. I have it up on the page now. Sorry for
making all you folk go to my horrible excuse for a page without
the new stuff but I had forgotten my password so It took some time to
find it :-) But it is there now. I put my edit in right after the
orignal. You should be able to spot it.
Aaron Davis
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/castle/8274/index.html
davisrc@king.igs.net

Prev: Re: Modular Fighters Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values