Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: "Remember, milk mustaches come in chocolate, too" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 16:52:28 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

John L. writes:

>> Ah, yes, the 'Trial By Combat'. She was a good targ-, er, I mean,
ship.  ;-)

>> Kommandant Kochte
>> on loan to the Eurasian Solar Union Star Navy
>> Komarov-class SDN "Soveremeny"
>
>     I am willing to accept comments on my performance in the scenario,
>but I feel the design is valid and very useful in a campaign setting.

Jus' for the record, I never ever said anything negative about your
ship design. Dismayed that you had *p-torps* on it ;-P, but never
said anything negative.

>Bye the way, how did the 'Forge worlds' work out?

We departed the system with a wealth of knowledge. We damaged/destroyed
most of their smaller ships, took out one of their larger worlds. But
ultimately they took the system. They still had a metric ton of fighters
left, whereas we had nuthin'. Now I'm sure a couple of 'them' will jump
in here and body-slam us verbally.  ;-)

Best get their licks in now, 'cause the next time they won't be so
lucky.
The VINSON MASSIF is still a viable fighting vessel. And *will* take
them
out...

:-)

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values