Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 12:51:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

At 11:36 AM 1/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have off-hand the quantity of each of the leadership values
>for each experience level for either DSII or SGII?  My
>leadership/experience chits have gotten mixed up, lost, accidentally
>walked off with, I've accidentally walked off with other people's, and
>otherwise don't trust that if I sorted out the mess and counted that
I'd
>actually get the right number.  I'm planning to set up a chart with
dice
>rolls for leadership values simillar to the ones I've got for
experience
>levels for the various components of my forces.
>
>John M. Atkinson

I did the simple thing.  Day One, I taped them face down to a piece of
cardboard, and spraypainted the back of the counter sheet with red.
It's
worked pretty well.  I think KR sells extra sheets--check with him and
see
what's up.

Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values