Prev: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

From: "Remember, milk mustaches come in chocolate, too" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 11:48:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

>Does anyone have off-hand the quantity of each of the leadership values
>for each experience level for either DSII or SGII?  My
>leadership/experience chits have gotten mixed up, lost, accidentally
>walked off with, I've accidentally walked off with other people's, and
>otherwise don't trust that if I sorted out the mess and counted that
I'd
>actually get the right number.  I'm planning to set up a chart with
dice
>rolls for leadership values simillar to the ones I've got for
experience
>levels for the various components of my forces.

This is one reason why I put my initials on the back of all counters of
all games I have. It's a pain, initially time-consuming, but in the long
run I've managed to keep my counters and not mix 'em up with others.
:-)

Of course, I can't help you here, John, since all my DSII/SGII counters
are
at home in sealed containers. Isn't there something in the books that
count
the number of counters you should have? I thought there was...could
easily
be mistaken; been forced to use my brain already too much this morning)

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values