Prev: Re: Modular Fighters Next: Re: Modular Fighters

[MISC] Map Fonts

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 01:05:34 -0500
Subject: [MISC] Map Fonts

Not too long ago, someone posted the address of a page that had a number
of
fonts that could be used for map making--map symbols, military symbols,
and
a few others.  Could whoeverthat person was please repost that address?
I've lost it, and I want to pass the address on to a friend.

Thanks,

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Modular Fighters Next: Re: Modular Fighters