Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Modular Fighters

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 02:20:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

> I am sorry but I am not rational nor an adult. I am a
> homicidal/sucidal 14 year old CANADIAN Manic in command of an
> intergaltic battlefleet! So there!

Truly.	14 year old precludes both rationality and adult.  I'm in favor
of the barrel theory on child-rearing.	Keep the child in a barrel and
feed him through the bunghole[1].  When he reaches puberty, drive in the
bung.

Homicidal and Suicidal tendencies are a reasonable response to being 14.

Canadian, I decline to comment on.

John M. Atkinson
[1]If you're having lurid thoughts, you're too young to have any
experience with barrels and/or kegs.

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Modular Fighters