Prev: Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question Next: Re: United States attitudes towards guns and governments

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: therubydragon@m...
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:36:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

> Could be please be careful about what we start around here?  I believe
we
> are all pretty much rational adults who can hold a reasoned
conversation -
> but let's not drag out another name-calling gun-control debate online,
OK?

I am sorry but I am not rational nor an adult. I am a
homicidal/sucidal 14 year old CANADIAN Manic in command of an
intergaltic battlefleet! So there!
Aaron Davis
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/castle/8274/index.html
davisrc@king.igs.net

Prev: Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question Next: Re: United States attitudes towards guns and governments