Prev: Re: Full Thrust Leauge Next: Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:07:40 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Laserlight wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> Of course, if you want to have a gun to prevent government control,
you may
> want to avoid having government regulations on who can get a gun and
who
> can't.  I don't, however, see the NAC as permitting unrestricted
purchasing
> of weapons.  Therefore I think it may be a reasonable compromise that
the
> NAC permit weapons to people who have completed certified training.

     I would tend to disagree with the 'reasonable compromise'.
It is entirely too reasonable.	 In the future, the past is the guide!
Only the rich, powerful, and 'important' people will be allowed the
possession of firearms.  The only others that possess firearms will
be the personal guard/bodyguards of the rich, powerful, and 'important'.
Any other concept is just a way to pass the time!

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Leauge Next: Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question