Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 02:10:10 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:13:53 -1000, "Jared E Noble"
<JNOBLE2@mail.aai.arco.com> wrote:

>Could be please be careful about what we start around here?  I believe
we
>are all pretty much rational adults who can hold a reasoned
conversation -
>but let's not drag out another name-calling gun-control debate online,
OK?

Agreed! The last thing the Net needs is another gun control debate. It's
a non
winner. Those who want gun control will never convince those who don't
want it
and vice versa. There are plenty of other fora for this debate, this is
not
the place.

Now, I DO think discussing whether gun control would be adapted by the
NAC or
not is valid, however I'm just not sure it can be discussed without it
devolving into an "is too!" "is not!" level of argument.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com