Prev: [SG2] Sentry guns (long) Next: Re: [SG2] Sentry guns (long)

Re: [SG2] Sentry guns (long)

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:58:14 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG2] Sentry guns (long)

> Date: 	 Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:25:33 -0800 (PST)
> From: 	 Brian Burger <burger00@camosun.bc.ca>
> To:		 GZG-List <GZG-L@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
> Subject:	 [SG2] Sentry guns (long)
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

> Models: good question. Does anyone make a sentry gun in either 25mm or
> 15mm? They'd be good scratch-building or kitbashing projects. I'd be
> inclined to start with a largish 6mm tank chassis for a mobile system,
and
> replace the turret - I'd think more of these systems would be
open-mount
> type things, for weight saving.

Yes, in the SF-A Range we have A05, A06 which are field emplacements
(open mounts) and A07 which looks like it could be a sentry tower
with a plasma turret.

We also sell A18, packs of missiles, which fit on the A07 tower and
could be used for an alternate weapon to the plasma turret.  All the
above are $6.50 retail U.S.

KR, Geo-Hex

> (RAFM has a whole bunch of weapon packs in their Heavy Gear 20mm line,
for
> custom-fitting their 'mechs. They're quite usable for other purposes,
if
> sometimes large.)
>
> Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
> - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
-DS2/SG2/misc-

Prev: [SG2] Sentry guns (long) Next: Re: [SG2] Sentry guns (long)