Prev: Re: Ubermensch in DSII? GW-thread? Next: RE: Ubermensch in DSII?

RE: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I f ear)

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:53:26 -0800
Subject: RE: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I f ear)

Printed with Stars and Blue/White Nebulae!! Check it out!

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell