Prev: RE: Ubermensch in DSII? Next: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I f ear)

Re: Ubermensch in DSII?

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:33:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Ubermensch in DSII?

> > this drops to 6"/d6x2".  All Imperials get a +2 Die Shift in close
> > combat, reflecting their greater strength, reach, and speed.
>
> Are they more bulletproof or immune to grenades? Most modern CC is
> not bayonet and combat knife! I think 1 shift would be generous
> enough.

If I understand the 'inspiration' behind these Imperials, they are also
better equipped for close combat as well--SMG-style weapons, etc.

>  However,
> > because of their great size, Imperials are considered to be one
range
> > band closer than they actually are when under fire.
>
> Oh, now that is harsh.

I presume this also reflects that they tend to move in straight lines
standing up with little regard for cover?

BTW, there's a lad who wishes to learn Stargrunt, and the only figs he's
got are GW Eldar things.  Any idea how to convert them into Stargrunt
terms?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: Ubermensch in DSII? Next: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I f ear)