Prev: Re: Ubermensch in DSII? Next: RE: Ubermensch in DSII?

RE: Ubermensch in DSII?

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:28:17 -0800
Subject: RE: Ubermensch in DSII?

I've only read the first two books in the series, started the Stone
Dogs,
pooped out (it really began grating on me...) I think the Draka are a
bad
idea both philosophically and from a game standpoint (unless you fall
along
the Anorak-Munchkin-Cheesemonger axis). Give geneered troops some
move,command, or morale bonuses and a little edge. Maybe make 'em able
work like hell through some scenarios (SG: High mission motivation for 1
or
two) then they drop off (too much combat drug induced stress, whatever).
They should be rare and expensive and have a downside IMHO.