Prev: Re: [LIST] set NOMAIL Next: [DS2] Air superiority revisited

Re: [LIST] set NOMAIL

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:02:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [LIST] set NOMAIL

Matthew Seidl wrote:
> >I assume there isn't as its not on the instruction
> >sheet - so we will need to unsubscribe over the
> >Christmas holiday to stop mail box bloat.
> >
> >-= tim jones =-
>
> Just unsubscribe from the list, then when you're back resubscribe and
> snarf the archives of all the posts you missed.

And I'll use this moment to shameless do my irregular reminder about the
GZG-L Mail Archives...

You can find the GZG-L Mail Archives on the net at:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

NOTE THE URL CHANGE!

Thanks,
J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [LIST] set NOMAIL Next: [DS2] Air superiority revisited