Prev: Re: [SG2] Speeding Up Stargrunt Next: [LIST] set NOMAIL

RE: Full Thrust RPG

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:28:03 -0800
Subject: RE: Full Thrust RPG

Well, the Bat squad "OW!" is currently chastising me "OW!" for bringing
dishonor to the "OW! STOP THAT!" Kharee and the Narns in "OW!"
General...

Shows over...

Move along..

<limping away to get some Mineral Ice>

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell