Prev: Re: Online FT Next: Re: [DS] GZG grav tank stands

Re: [FT] [URL] Kravak FB SSD's

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:51:16 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] [URL] Kravak FB SSD's

Tim Jones wrote:

> I have created some Kra'Vak FB SSD's for two classes
> they are attached to the Kra'Vak design rules and
> based on the latest designs in the spreadsheet.

Tim,
     I looked at the designs, playable.   Good start for playtest
of the theory.

     I would suggest one addition to the design rules, or a house
rule, that limits the number of scatterguns to the amount of mass
in other weapon systems plus two. (For this rule fighters count
as 6 mass.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Online FT Next: Re: [DS] GZG grav tank stands