Prev: Re: [SG2] Speeding Up Stargrunt Next: Websites

RE: Full Thrust RPG

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:25:38 +1100
Subject: RE: Full Thrust RPG

Naaah,	sounds like he wants to play with a Na'phalene Feeder (sp).

That's an idea....
"All I want for christmas is a Na'phalene Feeder,
A Na'phalene Feeder, a Na'phalene Feeder.
All I want for christmas is a Na'phalene Feeder,
Then I can slowly, suck your mind out."

Sick....

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy