Prev: Full Thrust RPG Next: Re: Full Thrust RPG

RE: Full Thrust RPG

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:49:35 -0800
Subject: RE: Full Thrust RPG

I would love o be involved Schoon! Plus I have the added benefit of
being
local!

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell