Prev: RE: [FT] Web Scenario Generator Next: Full Thrust RPG

Re: DS Conversions

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 22:08:19 +1300
Subject: Re: DS Conversions

John M. Atkinson <john.m.atkinson@erols.com> wrote:
>Andrew & Alex wrote:
>>     Can any Steel Panthers III players beat my score of 100,615 to
7,915
?
>I've done things to Iranian units (using 1990s) which are about as bad.
>Except I don't take that many casualties.  What was the matchup, what
>was the mission, and what was the year?
    Israel versus Egypt, 1999, I think it was Egypt Advance vs my Israel
delay.

By the way, my other best score for SPIII is 30,000+ Is vs 0 Iraq.

My favourite Is force design:
3 x Is Recon Platoon
3 x Is Merkava Tank Platoon
3 x Is Mech Inf Company
3 x Battalions of Rocket Artillery + Ammo Dump
3 x Battery of FASCAM + Ammo Dump
2 x M110 203mm SP Howitzer Batteries. + Ammo Dump
3 x Patriot batteries + Ammo Dump
3 x MRLS battalions.

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: RE: [FT] Web Scenario Generator Next: Full Thrust RPG