Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: [FT] [URL] Kravak FB SSD's

Guns, Tempests, Teapots

From: IronLimper@a...
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 02:40:47 EST
Subject: Guns, Tempests, Teapots

After reading a couple of posts I sent off a reply of my own which upon
rereading doesn't seem too flamish, with the exception of the last
couple of
sentances. After sending it off I continued with my reading of the days
posts
and it seems everyones kissed and made up, so in the interests of
detente and
whatnot, I'm kinda sorta retracting my post. I stand behind the
sentimints,
mind, but it really is off topic. If you feel the need to continue, I'll
be
glad to play off-list.

--
Don
Who's *still* up waaayyy to late.

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: [FT] [URL] Kravak FB SSD's