Prev: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: DS Conversions

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:08:01 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: DS Conversions

Now that would be a wonderful idea.  Have you seen the Steel Panthers II
WW2 modification?  That involved changing a lot of SHP files as well as
stats.	You can probably ask them about it.
The WW2 mod is on www.thegamers.net
Just goto the Wild Bill's Raiders section.  I bet they have e-mail
addresses of the people who worked on WWII, and they'll probably have
advice for you.

-----

Even the engineers are not *this* depraved.  This must be the work of
the
Med. students.

						- A friend of mine

-----