Prev: [FT] Nation-state Constitutions Next: Re: [DS] Air Superiority Rules

John Atkinson and Personal Attacks

From: "Tom Sullivan" <starkfist@h...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:12:24 PST
Subject: John Atkinson and Personal Attacks

For pity's sake, ENOUGH!  Why is it that whenever I run across a
personal attack or a slanderous comment, Mr. Atkinson is the author of
it?  I, for one, am sick of it.  Mr. Atkinson, I don't care about your
opinions.  Not at all.	Your conduct on this list has shown you to be
unworthy of any further attention.  You are more than free to express
yourself, as long as you remain on-topic, but if you (or anyone else)
want to start getting abusive KEEP IT OFF THE LIST.   If you chose to
take Mr. Burger's remarks as a personal affront, so be it.  Tell him,
and leave us out of it.

I am addressing this to the list only because I feel that this is a
point of common etiquette that we should not have to be reminded of.  I
will make no further comment upon this subject on this list, and I thank

you all for your patience.

Tom Sullivan

"Common sense, I fear, has become an oxymoron."

Prev: [FT] Nation-state Constitutions Next: Re: [DS] Air Superiority Rules