Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: GZG Events at Pandemonium '99!

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:44:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Thomas Barclay wrote:

<all junk snipped>

One thing to keep in mind during this rant.. What is Jon was raised in
the
states? US would have helped Canada, and the UK during there Civil War..

Kind of changes the scope of these..

Steven

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: GZG Events at Pandemonium '99!