Prev: RE: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: RE: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt

RE: [FT] After action report -

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:43:10 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] After action report -

Possible improvements:
Gr'kaa: change the class-2s to 3-arc & add another one. split the
weapons among forward arcs.  There's enough firecons to operate double
broadsides.
Gr'kekh: forget the screen, just pile on the armour so your target
doesn't waste you.
Fr'thra: think about changing the 6-arc class-2s for a 3-arc class-3 to
give you some range.
Ra'athri: good ship, fragile, cheap, ramming speed!

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy