Prev: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: GZGL - OT Nanotech wheel.

RE: Gas Skimmers OT SFB Space Monsters

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:49:51 +1100
Subject: RE: Gas Skimmers OT SFB Space Monsters

Hmmm.	I've got several ideas bouncing around my skull.
Give me a couple of hours to get RL stuff out of the way & I'll have
something ready to post.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy