Prev: Time to speak of many... Re: Gas Skimmers, Wings and Things Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

Re: [FT] After action report - first FB rules game for me . . .

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:33:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] After action report - first FB rules game for me . . .

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Ya know [blah blah blah] wrote:
[snip]
> Well, the following is only my $0.02 worth. For the most part they
> look okay to me, reasonable designs. I would prolly reduce the arc-age
> of the Pulse Torps to either 2 (F/FP and F/FS) or 1 (F) each.

That's interesting, because my two previous games led me to exactly the
opposite conclusion <g>.

[snip]
> Q: why does the Fr'thra cruiser have *4* firecons? Talk about
redundancy in
> backup systems!  ;-)

Mostly because I'm consistantly losing FiCons in disproportionate
numbers to
threshold checks - I could have really used a third FiCon on the Gr'kekh
CH to
shoot off the wave gun (both FiCons were crit'ed on the same check
<grrr>),
and the Gr'kaa CH lost all three FiCons at once.  I started wondering
why I
couldn't roll that many sixes in a row for my attack rolls . . .

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Time to speak of many... Re: Gas Skimmers, Wings and Things Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC