Prev: Re: Saeed Kaliphate Next: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt

WSGS Tournament

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:38:27 +0000
Subject: WSGS Tournament

	We now have the correct info up for the Full Thrust comp.

	It will soon be that time of year. Yes the Sydney Western
Suburbs Gamers
Society is planning for their Annual Tournament. Yours truly will be
running Full Thrust if we get some entries. It has been disappointing to
note that Full Thrust did not run at MOAB and has had poor turn outs at
other events (HINT, HINT).
	Full details about the tournament and entry forms can be found
at

	http://www.zipworld.com.au/~wsgs/tourname.htm

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: Saeed Kaliphate Next: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt