Prev: RE: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: [ARCHIVES] [GZG-ECCII] URL Change

Re: Saeed Kaliphate

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:56:46 +0000
Subject: Re: Saeed Kaliphate

At 00:41 16/12/98 -0800, you wrote:
>OK, first let me apologize to Tony for taking so long getting this up
>for comments.	He sent me a complete TO&E for the Saeed Kaliphate
ground
>forces on Saturday.  It's up, largely unaltered, at
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/kaliph.html
>
>I'll be going over it again, editing some more (most of the company
>command units are missing) and filling in some details later.	And also
>adding a proper attribution.  But I wanted to just get something up for
>comments now.
>
>John M. Atkinson

	No need to apologise, at least it will be up somewhere. Yeah I
only did a
few of the HQs as most of it was of the top of my head (and 3 books I
was
packing before moving this weekend). I'll send more TOE Monday-Tuesday
local time and should have navy stuff ready by the end of next week. Hey
you gave me this idea (in a way).

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: RE: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: [ARCHIVES] [GZG-ECCII] URL Change