Prev: RE: Plastic Models and Acrylics. Next: Re: GZGL FT Fast FTL drives.

From: "Charles/Doc" <douglase@o...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 07:36:34 -0600

My lord man!  You do great work but the once every month or so is
killing
me.  Thanks for sharing your work with us.  The pictures for the latest
chapter are excellent.	Did you do these also?	Seems like the humans
have
been very fortunate on the ground so far. Did you play these scenarios
out
like the space battles or just script them?  Keep up the great work.

								That
Chuk
Guy