Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: RE: Plastic Models and Acrylics.

Re: [FT][DSII] World.gif

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 10:22:34 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT][DSII] World.gif

Colin, and anyone else who's interested,

> Someone out there has created a very nice GIF file of the world as it
> could be in 2183, but I can't remember who it was!

If you're talking about the map at
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/graphics/world.gif
then that's the one I made.

> Coud the guilty party
> please own up so that I can ask your permission to modify it to fit in
> with my take on the Romanov Hegemony (ie "Free Russia")?

Sure. The original map was I believe from Microsoft and all I did was
colour some bits in. Feel free to take it and modify it for your own
purposes.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: RE: Plastic Models and Acrylics.