Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: GZG Events at Plattecon 99!

Re: [DS] Stand size for infantry

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:43:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] Stand size for infantry

>John D. Atkinson wrote:
>
>> > Of course the infantry packs from GZG come with bases anyway so its
>
>>not a relevant question.
>>
>> Of course it is!
>
>[snip]
>
>> 2)The GZG infantry packs are designed for Stargrunt, not DSII,
>
>Um, John... are you *sure* GZG's 6mm infantry packs are designed for
SGII
>and not for DSII?

I assume John meant the ORGANISATION of the packs, not the size of the
figures!! We put 24 figs plus a selection of 2, 3 or 4 man bases into
each
pack (in the UK - I don't know what numbers KR is packing them in for US
sale), to give either 3 x 8-man squads or 4 x 6-man. It is really just a
convenient number of figures & bases to fit our standard price code for
the
packs - in fact we have recently stopped referring to them as "platoon"
packs and just started to call them infantry packs to try and avoid
confusion. Once you've bought them you can organise them however you
want!!

Jon (GZG)