Prev: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs Next: Re: [DS] Stand size for infantry

Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:44:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

Nope. The Royal Navy has mutinied a couple of times and its still the
Royal
Navy....

Mike E.

scipio@interlog.com
14/12/98 02:08

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Mike Elliott/UK/BULL)

>Just a little point -	though we have the ROYAL Air Force and the ROYAL
>Navy, it is actually just the BRITISH Army; don't ask me why.....  :)
>
>Jon (GZG)

I beleave it was because once the army	revolted because it hadn`t been
paid for a few months.

Scipio

___
      _____

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may

be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is

intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not

the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering

it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to

anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by

mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply

facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.

tephen./?

Prev: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs Next: Re: [DS] Stand size for infantry