Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC (really long) Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC (really long)

Re: [DS] IF Ground units

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:42:28 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS] IF Ground units

http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/if.html

I've only got the militia and Emirate forces up so far, still need to do
the IFLF and the various 'special' units.

The first units were easy--I'm cribbing from Command Post Quarterly #5,
which includes the entire Iraqi Order of Battle from Desert Storm in
Command Decision terms, which I translated wholesale.  The better
quality units will be much more potent, I can assure you.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC (really long) Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC (really long)