Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Just Saw ST:Insurrection- No Spoilers..

RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:01:12 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

George,Eugene spake thusly upon matters weighty:

Funny, sometimes up here you here the same sentiment minus East of
the Rockies....

(I didn't say it, I just repeated it....)

> There ain't nothing in the US East of the Rockies worth mentioning!
>
> Viva los California y Tejas Libre!
>
> Feeling funny after a big lunch....
>
> Gene
>
> > ----------

England,
> > The
> > > Great Lakes Region, The Carolinas, Florida, Texas, California, the
South
> > > West, the Rocky Mountain States, and the Great Central Plains.
Each
> > area
> >
> > You're missing great hunks of the US.  Virginia, WVa, Maryland,
> > Kentucky, etc, etc, etc.
> >
> > You also have to incorporate all of South and Central America.  This
> > isn't just one big happy Anglo family with marginal numbers of
> > Hispanics.	They probably outnumber non-Hispanic Whites.  Brazil
alone
> > today has 155,822,400 inhabitants, more than twice the population of
the
> > UK, and they all speak Portugese!
> >
> > John M. Atkinson

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Just Saw ST:Insurrection- No Spoilers..