Prev: Re: [FT] IF Ship Design Next: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units

Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:55:04 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

At 21:36 12/10/98 -0700, Chen-Song Qin wrote:

>-35 C? That's small potatoes.	It regularly gets to that temperature in
>the winter here in Alberta.  It gets to <-40 C at the coldest.  But I
>think Manitoba can get -50 C in the winter.  I'm not sure about -115 C
>though. I thought even the Arctic and Antarctica get to only about -90
>max?

Add in wind chill, and even "mild" -40 C temperatures can drop well
below
-75 C.

------
>Abkai juse, fucihifusa, ejen sefu, coohai janggin, guwan i besise!
------

???????
       Tony Christney
       tchristney@questercorp.com

  "If the end user has to worry about how the program was
   written then there is something wrong with that program"
				  -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [FT] IF Ship Design Next: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units