Prev: Re: [SG][FT][DS] The UN in the GZG universe... (long) Next: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Structure of the NAC

RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:32:34 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

Well Tom, that is my point exactly. The british are, well, British.
Let's
see, the Irish settled in Scotland (Dalriada) and interbred with the
Picts.
The Welsh were another Celtic race that migrated from the area of
Bavaria/Bohemia. The English are a mixture of Celts, Angles, Saxons,
French-Normans and Vikings.

My real point being that the term British refers to the collective
inhabitants of the island group just West of France.

Anyway, this isn't meant to be the start of another thread. So I'll bow
out
of further discussion on this one,

Cheers,

Owen