Prev: [gunslinger] Turn 13 final results & Assessment Next: RE: [FT] PBEM game parameters?

RE: [FT] PBEM game parameters?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:06:21 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] PBEM game parameters?

Whatever parameters you wish to set, provided they are stated in your
call to players, so we know what we're letting ourselves in for.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".