Prev: Chat Tonight! Next: Re: Chat Tonight!

RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:06:44 -0500
Subject: RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

Glover, spake thusly upon matters weighty:

Well, if they're Scots, Irish, or Welsh they might be. I have my
doubts about the Angles and the Saxons living in England....

> Er, British are Gaels, Celts etc??

ROYAL
> > Navy, it is actually just the BRITISH Army; don't ask me why.....
:)

> > Jon (GZG)
>
> Because y'all were fighting the Gaels, Celts, etc, long before y'all
had a
> navy.

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Chat Tonight! Next: Re: Chat Tonight!